Perf-V is a FPGA demoboard designed for RISC-V opensource community by PerfXLab. It integrates various peripheral chips and offers many interfaces. Perf-V has great flexibility and transplant multiple architectures. We prepare abundant materials for you to learn out product and offer a perfect experiment platform for the design of RISC-V and FPGA products. It is a preferred hardware for you to study, develop programs and make a DEMO.
- It uses Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, Vivado software development,and is designed for the RISC-V open source community and FPGA learning enthusiasts design development board.
- It Integrates a variety of peripheral chips to provide a rich set of peripheral interfaces, including PMOD, Arduino, JTAG, UART interfaces, and high-speed interfaces for expansion of HDMI, VGA, USB2.0/3.0, camera, Bluetooth, expansion boards, etc. Strong flexibility.
- Based on Perf-V’s self-developed smart car, it can use mobile phone Bluetooth to control the movement of the car, and can realize automatic tracing and obstacle avoidance functions.
- It successfully ports a variety of RISC-V architectures, providing a good experimental platform for RISC-V processor design and FPGA product development, and is the preferred hardware for learning, scientific research, project development, and DEMO solutions.
- There is a variety of modules available for selection, powerful, rich learning materials, complete experimental routines, cost-effective;
- It is for electronic design engineers, hardware DIY enthusiasts, all kinds of enthusiasts, college teachers and students and other groups.
Supported RISC-V Cores
Where to Buy
- PerfXLab shop on taobao.com (for China)
- Seeed Studio (in English for overseas): Perf-V 35T, Perf-V 100T